Another family treat, we love to have at my sisters - its always requested that if Robyn is coming she bring it with her....a little more fiddling but no baking, and of course just delicious!
- 2 packets of Lattice Biscuits
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- 1 Sachet of Gelatine
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Line the large Tupperware slice container with one packet of biscuit's you may need to cut some to cover the entire bottom of the container.
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter and caster sugar.
- Dissolve the Gelatine in the boiling water and allow to cool.
- Add the cooled Gelatine to the creamed mixture with the Vanilla and Lemon Juice.
- Pour and spread over the layer of biscuits. Then cut and place the second packet on top of the creamed mixture - put the Tupperware lid on and refrigerate till set.
- Cut into half biscuit size slices and serve - stand back and watch it disappear before your very eyes - well it does in our family!!!