This month we have 1 layout and 1 card featuring the gorgeous double sided patterned papers from Echo Park which you will find in the online store
Here's a sneak peek
3 x Photos - 3" square
1 x cardstock
PP (A) 8" x 8"
PP (B) 10 x 3.5"
PP (C) 10 x 3/4"
1 x Circle - 6" diameter
1 x Circle 4" diameter
(I have used paper doilies for my circles)
Embellishments and title - your choice.
I have used mini alpha stickers, felt hearts, and Heidi Swapp stickers
and Bella Chipboard alphas for my title
Cardstock 9" x 6"
Scraps from above pp's
PP (A) 4" x 4"
PP (B) 5.5" x 1.5"
PP (C) punch 2" circle
Extra's - stamps or mini alphas for sentiment
6" ribbon, pp or other trim.
1. Trim all papers. For PP (C) scallop one edge. Ink all edges.
2. Place PP (C|A) on right side of layout2.5" from top and 1.5" from bottom, flush with right side of cardstock.
3. Palce 6" circle over Left top corner of PP (A) approx 1.5" from top and 1/2" from Left side
4. Mat photos in a row across PP (B)
5. Place PP (B) with photos on right side of layout across PP (A) and 6' circle approx 5.5" from top and 3' from the bottom
6. Place scalloped PP (C) directly under PP (B) but don't stick down yet.
7. Place 4' circle under PP (C) towards right side of layout so that only 1/2 circle is showing.
8. Title goes on 4" circle.
9. Place embellishments at bottom right and top left corners of photo strip
10. Journal on 6" circle.
11. Further embellish to make layout your own.
12. Upload to the gallery for all of us to admire.
1. Trim cardstock 9" x 6" and fold in half to create landscape card
2. Trim and ink all pp's
3. Place PP (A) on right side of layout approx 1/4" in from edges
4. Place PP (B) across card approx 2" from top and flush to right hand side. Don't stick down yet
5. Puch or cut 2' circle and place slightly under top of PP (B) overlapping left side of PP (A)
6. Stamp, write ro use stickers to create your sentiment on the circle.
7. Place ribbon or other trim under pp (B)
8. Upload your creation the gallery