One I made when she last visited here.....sorry no pictures maybe after we make it Melbourne.
Another family favourite Recipe by Bill Granger from Everyday
- 1 large ruby grapefruit
- 400G green beens, topped but not tailed
- 3 tablespoons cashew nuts
- Large handful fresh corianer leaves
- 3 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- Lime Dressing - see below
- Peel the grapefruit by slicing off both ends. Stand the end of the fruit on a board and, following the curve of the grapefruit, slice off all the peel and pith with a sharp knife. Slice out segments of the grapefruit by cutting between the membrane.
- Blanch the beans in boiling water for 1-2 minutes until just tender. Refresh in cold water.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat and cook the cashews, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until lightly roasted. Roughly chop the nuts and set aside. Toss the grapefruit, beans, coriander and spring onions with the dressing. Arrange on a large serving plate and sprinkle with roasted cashews before serving.
- 30ml Fish Sauce
- 30ml Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 1 Small red chilli, finely chopped.