- 800g good quality Milk chocolate
- 200g good quality dark chocolate
- 100g macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 300g good quality Turkish delight, chopped
- 150g marshmallows
- ½ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Grease and line a 20 x 30cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt both chocolates, separately, over low heat in double boilers.
- Pour ½ of the Milk chocolate in the base of the prepared pan. Sprinkle over the macadamia nuts and half the Turkish delight and marshmallows. Pour over the dark chocolate. Sprinkle over the coconut and remaining Turkish delight and marshmallows. Pour over the remaining Milk chocolate. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Turn out and cut into small squares.