- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 Mini marshmallows per cookie ( we didn't have mini's so just chopped up some big ones.)
- Microwave semisweet chips until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds (app. 1 minute)
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy; add eggs beating after each one until blended. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chopped pecans and milk chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Press 3 marshmallows into each portion of dough.
- Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes or until they are set. Remove to cool on rack. (app. 3 dozen)