YOU WILL NEED
- 1 1/3 cups sifted plain flour
- 2 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 3/4 cup sifted cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tablespoon baking powder
- 250g butter melted
- Toss the lot into the machine and process with until smooth. Pour into a lined 20cm square cake tin. Bake 170 degrees for 50 mins.
- Paula uses her mixmaster as the recipe is to big for the bowl of her food processor.
- We like to sprinkle through a handful of choc drops once it is in the tin, just for some extra gooey chocolatey goodness...or you could like in our photo above push in a few frozen raspberries too...as just for today's birthday girls treat.