This recipe has been served at many 12 hour crops, and retreats this is a sure fire simple easy no fuss dinner, perfect for those nights when the scrapping urge takes over. Requiring little preparation, simply assemble the ingredients in a baking tray or oven proof serving baker and bake for 30-40 minutes.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 6 Italian sausages
- 800 g kipfler potatoes scrubbed and sliced
- 1½ teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Rosemary stalk
- 4 Garlic Cloves unpeeled
- sea salt
- freshly ground Black pepper
- 2 Slices ciabatta bread
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 handful continental parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Slice the sausages into 4cm pieces and place in a large roasting pan.
- Add the potatoes, paprika, rosemary, garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper.
- Tear the ciabatta into bite size pieces and add to the roasting tray.
- Drizzle over the oil and gently toss to combine.
- Place in the oven and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the sausages and bread are golden brown.
- Top with continental parsley and serve with a green salad.