YOU WILL NEED
- 125g unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 250g Milk arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- 250g Dairy Milk Hazelnut Chocolate.
- Line a Tupperware Store and Slice Container with glad bake
- Microwave for 2 mins, the butter, condensed milk and golden syrup.
- Add in the flaked almonds and crushed biscuits stir to combined and pour into the lined container.
- Pop into the fridge for about 1 hour or till set.
- Melt the 250g of Chocolate and pour over the slice.
- Once set, slice and serve.