Preparation 15 Min's
Cooking 15 Min's
- 200g Cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 450g green beans, ends trimmed
- 600g cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 210
- To make the vinaigrette, toss tomatoes with olive oil on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10-12mins, or until golden brown. Remove and cool completely.
- Once cool, roughly chop tomatoes into a paste and place in a medium mixing bowl with any leftover tomato juice. Add lemon zest, shallots, vinegar and olive oil and whisk well (I threw the lot into a blender and whizzed it up). Season to taste.
- To make the salad, blanch beans in a pan of boiling salted water for 1-2mins, or until tender but crisp. Transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool completely. Strain and pat dry.
- Place beans in to serving platter and toss over the halved raw tomatoes. Gently toss with the fresh basil and the vinaigrette.