WOW - this is the perfect one pot dinner, although I did serve it with some garlic lemon beans, but it could also be just as easy eaten with a nice slice of crusty bread to mop up those wonderful pan juices.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 4 thin slices rind less bacon
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium red capsicums, cut into thick strips
- 250g chat potatoes, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 240 C
- Wrap each chicken breast in a piece of bacon.
- Combine the tomatoes, capsicum, potato, garlic, oil and salt and pepper in a large shallow baking dish; mix well. Push the vegetables to the sides of the dish, place the chicken in the centre of the dish, turn to coat in the oil from the dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 25 minutes's or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add parsley to vegetables. Remove chicken from pan; slice chicken thickly.
- Serve chicken with roasted vegetables and the pan juices.