WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion diced
- 4 potatoes diced
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful pine nuts, toasted
- 1 large handful sultanas
- 1 packet and half Puff Pastry
- 1 handful chopped fresh mint
- 1 tub low-fat Greek yoghurt
- Fry off, garlic, onion, potatoes, lamb with the spices over a medium heat till brown. Add Sultanas and toasted nuts stir until combined. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Preheat Oven 180
- Cut pastry sheets into quarters and place spoonfuls of mix onto half of each square fold over to form a triangle and crimp edges (use a little water or milk to help seal them well)
- continue till you have used up remaining ingredients.
- Place on a lined tray and either brush with a little beaten egg or spray with spray oil. before baking in the oven for about 10-20 minutes till golden.
- Combine Yoghurt with mint to serve.
We make large batches, and freeze these on baking paper before baking them. they are a great straight from freezer to oven meal for either lunch or dinner with a salad.